From "Hookom, Jacob" <Jacob.Hoo...@redline.mckhboc.com>
Subject Classpath Resolving
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 01:34:25 GMT
I'm running Ant targets for Unit Testing.

One of the steps in the TestCase is to validate an XML file via DTD-- which
is resolving wrong with the ServletTestCase.

When I declare my test case extending junit.framework.TestCase, no problems
arise and the System DTD is located in the same directory as the XML.

But, when I extend ServletTestCase, the DTD location is being resolved back
to the root of project, which is wrong and I get a SAX error with digester's
validation.

I would much apprechiate any hints as to why the DTD is resolving
differently between TestCase and ServletTestCase?

Thanks!
Jacob