From BRUNOT Sébastien <Sebastien.BRU...@cegetel.fr>
Subject RE : RE : RE : [Cactus] Support for WebLogic 7.x is now operation al
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:42:29 GMT
Hi vincent,

I had to add almost the same things :

    <dependency>
      <id>xml-apis</id>
      <version>1.0.b2</version>
      <url>http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/</url>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <id>xerces</id>
      <version>2.2.1</version>
      <url>http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/</url>
    </dependency>

If i don't, i get the following trace :

cactus:test:
    [cactus]
    [cactus] Running tests against WebLogic 7.x
    [cactus]
    [cactus] Deleting 45 files from
C:\DOCUME~1\brunots\LOCALS~1\Temp\cactus\web
logic7x
    [cactus] Deleted 45 directories from
C:\DOCUME~1\brunots\LOCALS~1\Temp\cactu
s\weblogic7x
    [cactus] Building jar:
C:\DOCUME~1\brunots\LOCALS~1\Temp\cactus\weblogic7x\t
estdomain\applications\moduleStruts-cactus.war
    [cactus] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/Node
    [cactus]    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    [cactus]    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:115)
    [cactus]    at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.FormatterElement
.createFormatter(FormatterElement.java:183)
    [cactus]    at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.
createAndStoreFormatter(JUnitTestRunner.java:562)
    [cactus]    at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.
main(JUnitTestRunner.java:507)
    [cactus] Exception in thread "main"
    [cactus] [ERROR] TEST com.sfr.octotest.modulestruts.SimpleActionTest
FAILED
    [cactus] Server "testserver" was shutdown successfully ...
    [cactus] [ERROR] Java Result: 1

Sebastien