From BRUNOT Sébastien <Sebastien.BRU...@cegetel.fr>
Subject RE : RE : [Cactus] Support for WebLogic 7.x is now operational
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:44:53 GMT
Oups,

Another point i forgoten :

I also needed to declare a dependency with the xml apis in my project,
'cause i'm using JDK 1.3.1_08. Without doing that, the execution of the
plugin failed with a "ClassNotFoundException : org.w3c.dom.Node".

Sebastien

-----Message d'origine-----
De : BRUNOT Sébastien [mailto:Sebastien.BRUNOT@cegetel.fr]
Envoyé : vendredi 8 août 2003 16:40
À : 'Cactus Users List'
Objet : RE: RE : [Cactus] Support for WebLogic 7.x is now operational

I finally get the plugin to work with weblogic 7 in my environment.

:-)

I had to :

1) as vincent told me, change my project.properties cactus.home.weblogic7x
variable so that it points to WL_HOME instead of BEA_HOME ;

2) ensure that they were no space caracter in my PATH (i'm under win32)
environment variable : the server lauch command generated by the plugin has
a -Djava.library.path option that seems to be set with the content of the
PATH variable (something like -Djava.library.path=%HOME%). I initially had a
"C:\Program Files\something" in my PATH, which cause the launch command to
fail with a "ClassNotFoundException : Files\something" message (maybe a
-Djava.library.path="%HOME%" will work, i don't know).

Sebastien