From BRUNOT S├ębastien <Sebastien.BRU...@cegetel.fr>
Subject RE: RE : [Cactus] Support for WebLogic 7.x is now operational
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:39:53 GMT
I finally get the plugin to work with weblogic 7 in my environment.

:-)

I had to :

1) as vincent told me, change my project.properties cactus.home.weblogic7x
variable so that it points to WL_HOME instead of BEA_HOME ;

2) ensure that they were no space caracter in my PATH (i'm under win32)
environment variable : the server lauch command generated by the plugin has
a -Djava.library.path option that seems to be set with the content of the
PATH variable (something like -Djava.library.path=%HOME%). I initially had a
"C:\Program Files\something" in my PATH, which cause the launch command to
fail with a "ClassNotFoundException : Files\something" message (maybe a
-Djava.library.path="%HOME%" will work, i don't know).

Sebastien