From <Rolf.Gind...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: Cactus1.5b1 servlet sample for weblogic7x
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:10:57 GMT
Thanks a lot!
Rolf

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 6:04 PM
To: Gindrat Rolf, IT-TES-PME-RMO
Cc: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: Cactus1.5b1 servlet sample for weblogic7x

Hi Rolf,

Normally the nightly builds are available here:
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/

However, the Cactus has been failing (due to some build dependency
failure) for more than a week now and as we only save nightly builds
archives for a week, the past build is no longer available online.

I'll create a nightly build later today and upload it for you.

Thanks
-Vincent