From Barbara Allori <ball...@akros.it>
Subject RE: Organize the report
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:08:28 GMT
Hi Vincent,

I mean a junit report and I'm using Ant and <junit> task in this way:

<target name="test" depends="check.properties">
         <mkdir dir="${report}"/>
         <junit printsummary="yes" fork="yes" haltonfailure="yes">
         <classpath>
                 <path refid="project.class.test.path"/>
                 <pathelement location="${java.class.path}"/>
         </classpath>
         <formatter type="xml"/>
         <test name="test.SuiteStart" haltonfailure="no" todir="${report}"
outfile="JUnit-Report"/>
         </junit>
</target>

<target name="jrep" depends="test">
         <mkdir dir="${report}/html"/>
         <junitreport todir="${report}/html">
                 <fileset dir="${report}">
                 <include name="JUnit-*.xml"/>
         </fileset>
         <report format="noframes" todir="${report}/html"/>
         </junitreport>
</target>

and SuiteStart is like:

TestSuite suite = new TestSuite("Junit Tests");
suite.addTest(tools.TestTools1.suite());
suite.addTest(tools.TestTools2.suite());
suite.addTest(utility.TestUtility1.suite());
suite.addTest(utility.TestUtility2.suite());
return suite;

So, I'd like to organize the report grouping it by package, but I it's
possible if in the xml report I have only the name of the test case?