From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: fileupload
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 07:34:16 GMT
Stefan Groschupf wrote:

> Hi incites, ;)
>
> I want to test file upload with strutsTestCase.
> I found this link.
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html#faq7
>
> Since the link to the httpclient is dead and I can't find a other download
> location can someone provide me the hhtpclient package from Ronald Tschalär?

The link works here.

> Is this package related to the apache httpclient?

No (it is sometimes referred to as the "innovation.ch HTTPClient").

But AFAIK Apache Commons-HttpClient also supports file upload. You might
prefer to use that because you should already have Commons-HttpClient on
your classpath.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/apidocs/org/apache/commons/httpclient/methods/multipart/package-summary.html

--
Christopher Lenz