From major chord <inspired_ora...@yahoo.com>
Subject problem with too many open sessions
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:30:15 GMT
Hi

Environment : Cactus 1.5beta1 with Atg Dynamo5.1

I am using Atg Dynamo with Cactus (or trying to...) I
have a very simple test case (extending
ServletTestCase), which does nothing (empty testXXX
method). In beginXXX I tell Cactus not to create any
sessions by using
Webrequest.setAutomaticSession(false).

However, after running the test a few times (the test
itself succeeds) I am running out of sessions on the
server. I have a 20 session limit - I do this to catch
any test runs that create sessions without removing
them afterwards.

Do I have to do something else on the Cactus side in
order to tell it not to create a session ? I have
tried session.invalidate() in the teardown(), but
somehow sessions are still being created...

Regards
Jacques