From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Classpath Resolving
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 08:44:31 GMT
Hi Jacob,

I still don't get it. You are saying in your email that previous to
working with Cactus the DTD got resolved correctly. But then that DTD
resolving was not executed in a container context, was it? Was your
TestCase running inside the container?

Anyway, there is not much I can do to help you at this point. I cannot
think of anything in Cactus that would be a cause for your issue.

Thanks and good luck! :-)
-Vincent

cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org