From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Organize the report
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 08:44:31 GMT
Hi Barbara,

Do you mean a junit report? Do you mean having several junit reports?

In any case, reporting is separate from the Cactus core, so there is no
reason you cannot achieve what you want.

The real question is which tools are you using:
1- Ant and the Cactus <cactus> task?
2- Maven and the Cactus plugin for Maven?
3- something else?

Tools 1 and 2 already provide reporting out of the box. With 3 you have
to create it yourself.

-Vincent