From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Cactus1.5b1 servlet sample for weblogic7x
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:01:19 GMT
Hi Rolf,

No, you're not missing anything. Release 1.5beta1 had not been tested
with WL 7 as was mentioned in the release notes. However since then we
have fixed the issue and it will be present in the final 1.5 release.

Version 1.5 rc1 should be released this coming week end. Tell us if you
need something before that (normally you should be able to get a nightly
build - However, it is not working ATM as one of the project on which
Cactus depends is failing to build).

Thanks
-Vincent

C:/bea'
> but I get the NullPointerException below.
> Am I missing some configuration issue ?
>
> Many thanks for any hint,
> Rolf
>
> ---
> test:
>    [cactus]
> ---
>    [cactus] Running tests against WebLogic 7.x
>    [cactus]
> ---
>    [cactus] Deleting 12 files from C:\TEMP\cactus\weblogic7x
>    [cactus] Deleted 5 directories from C:\TEMP\cactus\weblogic7x
>    [cactus] Building jar:
> C:\TEMP\cactus\weblogic7x\testdomain\applications\test.war
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at

org.apache.tools.ant.types.Environment$Variable.setFile(Environment.java
:9
> 7)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.AbstractJavaContainer.create
Sy
> sProperty(Abstr
> actJavaContainer.java:155)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.weblogic.WebLogic7xContainer
.s
> tartUp(WebLogic
> 7xContainer.java:206)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.ContainerRunner$1.run(Contai
ne