From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: viewing cactus logs
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 17:50:43 GMT
Hi Karthik,

If you want to enable Cactus logging, you need to read
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/howto_config.html#logging

Cactus uses commons-logging so configuring Cactus logging is similar to
configure commons-logging. Commons-logging documentation is available at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/api/org/apache/commons/logging
/package-summary.html#package_description

Are you using the Maven plugin for Cactus or the Eclipse plugin? (I'm
asking because logging configuration is different then).

Hope it helps,
-Vincent