From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: RE : Problem with maven cactus plugin 2.0
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 10:44:28 GMT
Mathieu,

I assume you're using Maven b10. Can you try using a recent version of
the Cactus plugin for Maven, like the one in HEAD?

In order to set it up:

- remove the existing cactus plugin in MAVEN_HOME/plugins
- remove the expanded cactus plugin in USERHOME/.maven/plugins
- CVS-checkout maven/src/plugins-build/cactus
- type "maven plugin:install"

I have just added back support for WL7.x (which has been disabled in
version 3.0 of the Cactus plugin for Maven). This means to me that you
are running an old version of Maven (b9?). If so, I'd suggest upgrading
to b10.

WRT your problem, I have no idea but if we use the same config (i.e.
maven b10 and the latest Cactus plugin for Maven), I may be able to help
you by reproducing the problem. ATM, I don't have WL7 on my machine but
I can easily install it.

Thanks
-Vincent

user
defined
> > filter: org.apache.cactus.server.FilterTestRedirector>
> > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> > org.apache.cactus.server.FilterTestRedirector
> > 	at

weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoa
> de
> > r.
> > java:169)
> > 	at

weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.findClass(ChangeAware
> Cl
> > as
> > sLoader.java:65)
> > 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:299)
> > 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:255)
> > 	at

weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.loadClass(ChangeAware
> Cl
> > as
> > sLoader.java:43)
> > 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.loadClass(WebAppServletCo
> nt
> > ex
> > t.java:4617)
> > 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.registerFilter(WebAppServ
> le
> > tC
> > ontext.java:2402)
> > 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.initFilters(WebAppServlet
> Co
> > nt
> > ext.java:2389)
> > 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets(WebAppSer
> vl
> > et
> > Context.java:2660)
> > 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.preloadServlets(HttpServer.java:524
> )
> > 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebService.preloadServlets(WebService.java:476
> )
> > 	at
> > weblogic.t3.srvr.ServletInitRunner$1.run(ServletInitRunner.java:50)
> > 	at

weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceMa