From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Maven cactus plugin regression (?)
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 10:35:28 GMT
Hi Sebastien,

You're right, support for WL7.x has been inadvertently dropped in
version 3.0 when we moved to the new Cactus/Ant integration. I have
added it back in version 3.1-SNAPSHOT in CVS HEAD. However, I've not
been able to test it as I don't have WL7 on my machine.

Do you think you could give it a try?

Thanks
-Vincent