From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: About TestCases
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 07:50:36 GMT
Hi Sachin,

Maybe you should post to the StrutsTestCase forum? This is the Cactus
mailing list here and StrutsTestCase is a separate product. They have
their own support on their SF forum.

I cannot help you myself as I have never used StrutsTestCase.

Thanks
-Vincent

testSuccessfulLogin(logic.struts.actions.TestLoginAction)junit.framework
.A
> ss
> ertionFailedError: Error running action.perform(): class
> java.lang.NullPointerException - null
> 	at

servletunit.struts.MockStrutsTestCase.actionPerform(MockStrutsTestCase.j
av
> a:
> 339)
> 	at

logic.struts.actions.TestLoginAction.testSuccessfulLogin(TestLoginAction
.j
> av
> a:32)
> 	at

a:
> 39
> )
> 	at

Im
> pl
> .java:25)
> 	at

com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.TextTestRunner.main(TextTestRunner.java:
12
> )
>
> FAILURES!!!

logic.struts.actions.TestFirstAction.testAction(TestFirstAction.java:47)
>         at

a:
> 39
> )