From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Cactus
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 07:50:36 GMT
Hi Demetrios,

This is definitely a problem with the version of Eclipse you are using.
The Cactus plugin for Eclipse requires Eclipse 2.1 RC2 or greater.

Thanks
-Vincent

Cactus
> Framework, eclipse, and web runner build.
>
> here are the errors:
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.debug.ui 4 120 Aug 04, 2003 15:44:26.375
> !MESSAGE Error logged from Debug UI:
> !STACK 1
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException[5013]:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/jdt/junit/ITestRunListener
> 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.findLoadedClass(Native Method)
> 	at

org.eclipse.core.internal.plugins.PluginClassLoader.internalFindClassPar
en
> tsSelf(PluginClassLoader.java(Compiled Code))
> 	at

org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.DelegatingURLClassLoader.findClassParents
Se
> lf(DelegatingURLClassLoader.java(Compiled Code))
> 	at

org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.DelegatingURLClassLoader.loadClass(Delega
ti
> ngURLClassLoader.java(Compiled Code))
> 	at

org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.DelegatingURLClassLoader.loadClass(Delega
ti
> ngURLClassLoader.java(Compiled Code))
> 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java(Compiled
Code))
> 	at

org.eclipse.core.internal.plugins.PluginDescriptor.createExecutableExten
si
> on(PluginDescriptor.java:128)
> 	at

org.eclipse.core.internal.plugins.PluginDescriptor.createExecutableExten
si
> on(PluginDescriptor.java:165)
> 	at

org.eclipse.core.internal.plugins.ConfigurationElement.createExecutableE
xt
> ension(ConfigurationElement.java:102)
> 	at

org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfigurationType.getDelegate(Laun
ch
> ConfigurationType.java:146)
> 	at

org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.getDelegate(LaunchCo
nf
> iguration.java:347)
> 	at

org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfigu
ra
> tion.java:136)
> 	at

org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.LaunchConfigurationDi
al
> og$10.run(LaunchConfigurationDialog.java:2299)
> 	at

org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalCon
te