From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Re[2]: JUnit + Cactus + IntelliJ IDEA problems
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:57:02 GMT
Hi,

Actually the error you're getting is not related to Cactus per see. It
is related to Commons-logging. I've done a search for you on the
commons-logging mailing list:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=and&format=short&con
fig=commons-user_jakarta_apache_org&restrict=&exclude=&words=Class+org.a
pache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger+does+not+implement+Log

The answer is somewhere in there!

Can you try the suggestions provided there and tell us if it worked for
you?

BTW, if you wish to choose your logging implementation, check

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/api/org/apache/commons/logging
/package-summary.html#package_description

Hope it helps,
-Vincent

Cactus