From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Error in Cactus
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:55:40 GMT
Hi Vishal,

It seems to me that you are using JUnit 3.7 and that you have a Test
class called ShrinkReportUtilTest that extends ServletTestCase (and
hence JUnit's TestCase) but that doesn't have a constructor with a
String parameter.

With JUnit 3.7 you must provide a constructor like:

public MyTestClass(String testName)
{
  super(testName);
}

This is not required with JUnit 3.8+

Hope it helps,
-Vincent

walgreens.mwb.shrink.architecture.utils.ShrinkReportUtilTest.<init>(Shri
nk
> ReportUtilTest.java:24)
>       at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Native Method)
>       at junit.framework.TestSuite.createTest(TestSuite.java:135)
>       at junit.framework.TestSuite.addTestMethod(TestSuite.java:114)
>       at junit.framework.TestSuite.<init>(TestSuite.java:75)
>       at

org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.getTest(RemoteTes
tR
> unner.java:270)
>       at

org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTe
st
> Runner.java:307)
>       at

org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRun
ne
> r.java:218)
>       at

org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRu
nn