From "veny" <v...@p2h.com.sg>
Subject FW: Problem with org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactusTask
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:24:12 GMT
Hi,

I have tried doing taskdef for each of the class, <taskdef name="..."
class=".....>
but the problem does not disappear.

Veny

-----Original Message-----
From: jacques [mailto:inspired_orange@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 5:22 AM
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: Re: Problem with org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactusTask

Hi there

I had a similar problem (custom tasks could not be
found) and suspect it has something to do with the
classloading in ant.

I solved it by defining the tasks in the cactus.tasks
(in the cactus-ant.jar, I presume) as seperate
taskdefs in the build.xml, ie. instead of having...
<taskdef resource="cactus.tasks">
   <classpath>
     <pathelement....

use <taskdef name="..." class=".....>

for each task defined in cactus.tasks. It looks like
an ant problem, not a cactus problem.

Ciao
Jacques

--- qqasim@csd.abdn.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi, I am having some problems with cactus. I am
> using jakarta-cactus-13-1.5-
> beta1 version
>
> All I want to do is to use cactifywar to create my
> test war and test it using
> my browser. In order to do so, I created a taskdef
> in my build file:
>
> <taskdef resource="cactus.tasks">
>   <classpath>
>     <pathelement

location="${basedir}/bookstore-lib/cactus-1.5-beta1.jar"/>
>     <pathelement

location="${basedir}/bookstore-lib/cactus-ant-1.5-beta1.jar"/>
>     <pathelement

location="${basedir}/bookstore-lib/commons-httpclient-
> 1.5.3.jar"/>
>     <pathelement

location="${basedir}/bookstore-lib/commons-logging-1.0.3.jar"/>
>     <pathelement

location="${basedir}/bookstore-lib/aspectjrt-1.0.6.jar"/>