From "veny" <v...@p2h.com.sg>
Subject Urgent - EJB local interface and problem with extend Cactus TestCase
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:19:00 GMT
Hi,

I am a Cactus newbie.

Have some question regarding testing EJB with local interface.
1. is there any detail tutorial showing how should the ejb & test be
deployed? preferably with Eclipse integration.
2. Due to the restriction that test case should be run within the same
container as the ejb. how should the war file be packed? (to be more exact,
what package hierachy should it be like) and where directory should it be
deployed?

And when i tried to run EJB with remote interface, if my testcase extend
normal Junit TestCase, the test case run fine. but when i extend any of the
Cactus TestCase (JspTestCase, ServletTestCase, .. ) i'll hit problem of
'NoSuchMethodError' at my test method. Any one resolved this before?

Thanks very much.

Veny Handoko