From vishal.kel...@accenture.com
Subject Error in Cactus
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:34:00 GMT
Hi there
   I am trying to create a cactus test. But while running I get exceptions

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Exception in constructor:
testGetParameterSet (java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: junit.framework.TestCase:
method name()Ljava/lang/String; not found
      at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.<init>(AbstractTestCase.java:116)
      at org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.<init>(ServletTestCase.java:120)
      at
walgreens.mwb.shrink.architecture.utils.ShrinkReportUtilTest.<init>(ShrinkReportUtilTest.java:24)
      at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Native Method)
      at junit.framework.TestSuite.createTest(TestSuite.java:135)
      at junit.framework.TestSuite.addTestMethod(TestSuite.java:114)
      at junit.framework.TestSuite.<init>(TestSuite.java:75)
      at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.getTest(RemoteTestRunner.java:270)
      at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:307)
      at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:218)
      at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:151)
)
      at junit.framework.TestSuite$1.runTest(TestSuite.java:263)
      at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:329)
      at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:218)
      at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:151)

My configuration is
I am using cactus 1.2 under IBM WSAD 5 .

Please help.
Thanks
Vishal Kelkar

Accenture IDC Mumbai
Voice - +91-22-55984001
AIM : vishalkelkar

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.