From "Santosh Shetty" <santosh.she...@mentorix.com>
Subject Problems of Integration of Cactus with Weblogic and Eclipse
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:40:54 GMT
Hi All,

                                I have downloaded the Cactus Runner as well
as the eclipse Plugin .But it is not reflected in the Eclipse IDE even
though I restarted it several times. I placed both the folders  in the
Plugin folder. But was not able to achieve the goal.

I also wanted to know how to integrate Cactus with Weblogic 6.1.Would you
give me some references to some tutorials/PDFs relating to this. I would
also like to know like how feasible it is to test JSP pages with cactus.

Regards
santosh