From gresse julien <jgre...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: Logo proposition
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:12:15 GMT
Hi,
I'm very happy to see that you enjoy my logo !
For the meaning of the drop:
	at the beginning it was just for design, I thought that a piece of Cactus
would bleed
	some water.
We can imagine that the cactus represent the application we need to Test
and the drop is the result of testing: the result is clear like water !
Logo's Explanation:
"The Sheets of your JavaCode's Cactus will stung you, but with CACTUS tests
you could drew every drop of you code's essence."
Thanks for all your attention,
PS: I'm french, I live in the south on France, so if my english is bad
please correct me... thanks a lot.