From BRUNOT Sébastien <Sebastien.BRU...@vizzavi.fr>
Subject RE : RE : Error using maven cactus plugin with StrutsTestCase and Weblogic 7
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:53:07 GMT
I tried to run the cactus target with maven beta-10 (checkout this morning),
wich come with version 3.0-SNAPSHOT of the cactus plugin... This version
can't do any automatised test with weblogic :-(

Do you have a cactus-framework jar that doesn't have the
AbstractHttpServletRequestWrapper package problem, that i could copy in my
local repository under the name "cactus-framework-13-1.5dev-20030407.jar" so
that it will be used by cactus plugin ? Seems to be the only solution, right
now, to my problem...

Sebastien BRUNOT

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 3 juillet 2003 10:24
À : 'Cactus Users List'
Objet : RE: RE : Error using maven cactus plugin with StrutsTestCase and
Weblogic 7

1/ Perform a CVS checkout of Maven (see
http://maven.apache.org/cvs-usage.html)
2/ Make sure you have Ant installed on your machine.
3/ Create a MAVEN_HOME env variable pointing to where you want Maven
installed 4/ type "ant -f build-bootstrap.xml" in the maven directory where
you checked out maven

For more info, see http://maven.apache.org/start/bootstrap.html

> Last question : what will be the definitive package for
> HttpRequestWrapper, org.apache.cactus.server or
> org.apache.cactus.server.wrapper ?

o.a.c.s

Thanks
-Vincent