From EP...@upstate.com
Subject RE: Problems whit the cactus Eclipse Plugin
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:48:54 GMT
I can't supply a solution, but I can confirm Eric Ma's bug as well..

Eric Pugh

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric L. Ma
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: 7/19/03 9:53 PM
Subject: RE: Problems whit the cactus Eclipse Plugin

I had the exact problem.  I am using Windows XP Pro and Eclipse 2.1.1.
I unzipped the 2 zip files from the 7/16/2003 nightly build to a temp
directory first and then copied them to under Eclipse's plugins
directory.  After re-launching Eclipse, I could not find the Cactus
option under Window->Preferences menu in Eclipse.  Did I miss anything?

Eric Ma