From EP...@upstate.com
Subject RE: I meant org/apache/cactus/AbstractTestCase RE: Where did org. apache.cactus.ServletTestCase go?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:01:15 GMT
 Vincent,

I think what caused the issue was thet I have a wrapper around
ServletTestCase that I use to reset the database using DBUnit.  It was
compiled against 1.4.1.  Therefore, I think when I used it with the new
cactus plugin with 1.5.1, it somehow still wanted 1.4.1?  What was strange,
was if I included the 1.4.1 jars in my project.xml, then everything worked..

At any rate, I have recompiled my wrapper, and it seems okay now..

Eric Pugh

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Sent: 7/8/03 9:15 AM
Subject: RE: I meant org/apache/cactus/AbstractTestCase RE: Where did
org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase go?

This is a class that did exist in 1.4.1 but which has been replaced by
AbstractWebServerTestCase in Cactus 1.5.

However, I don't understand how this could be an issue if you're using
Maven as the packaged Cactus contains the correct class. Does it mean
you were directly using AbstractTestCase instead  of
ServletTestCase/JspTestCase or FilterTestCase?

Thanks

-Vincent