From naveen punjabi <npunj...@usc.edu>
Subject Re: RE: RE: Cactus - IBM WPS Support Query
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:16:30 GMT
Hi Vincent,

  I was able to resolve the "Class not found exception" but now when i try to run a servlet
test case on the WPS server, it throws this exception

"org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to get the test results. This is probably
due to an error that happened on the server side when trying to execute the tests. Here is
what was returned by the server : [<H1>Virtual Host or Web Application Not Found</H1><BR><H3>The
web group /Test1/PortletRedirector has not been
defined</H3><BR><I>IBM WebSphere Application Server</I>"

and on the console of WSAD (eclipse IDE, which i m using to run cactus on) i get these errors

"1DF177E8 ServletHost: W SRVE0023E: Web Group Not Found";
"1DF177E8 ServletRequest: W SRVE0023E: Web Group Not Found";
"ServletReqeust Processor Exception: Virtual Host/ WebGrroup Not Found";

My guess is that cactus is not able to establish a proxy connection to the server because
its not able to find these webgroups. Can you tell me what are these webgroups and why the
Portal server is not able to find them. Is this something related to the incompatiblity of
cactus and WPS?

Please enlighten me on this issue..

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen Punjabi K.