From naveen punjabi <npunj...@usc.edu>
Subject Re: websphere 5.0 problem running cactus test
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 18:36:03 GMT
You get this exception becoz cactus is not able to connect to websphere. The execution of your
test case has not begun on the server side till this time.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen Punjabi K.
Computer Science.
University Of Southern California.

----- Original Message -----
From: huythientran@netscape.net
Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2003 11:33 am
Subject: websphere 5.0 problem running cactus test

> I keep getting the following error.
> Please tell me what happens and how do I fix this problem.
>
> Failed to get the test results. This is probably due to an error that
> happened on the server side when trying to execute the tests. Here is what
> was returned by the server : []
>
> org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to get the test
> results. This is probably due to an error that happened on the server side
> when trying to execute the tests. Here is what was returned by the server
> : []
> at
> org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.dispatch2_doTest(LogAspect.java(1k):120)at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.around2_doTest(LogAspect.java(1k):1236)
> at org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(LogAspect.java(1k):104)
> at
> org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractWebTestCase.java:260)at
org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:133)
> at org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:195)
> org.apache.cactus.client.ParsingException: Not a valid response
> at
> org.apache.cactus.client.WebTestResultParser.readRootElement(LogAspect.java(1k):140)at
org.apache.cactus.client.WebTestResultParser.dispatch29_parse(LogAspect.java(1k):101)
> at
> org.apache.cactus.client.WebTestResultParser.around29_parse(LogAspect.java(1k):1236)at
org.apache.cactus.client.WebTestResultParser.parse(LogAspect.java(1k):96)