From Christopher Marshall <cmarsh...@jlc.net>
Subject Passing Results From One Request to Another?
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:11:02 GMT
After reading through the documentation and the various mail messages
from the list I am increasingly coming to the conclusion that what I
would like to do is not possible with Cactus but since I am new to
Cactus I thought I should ask.

I have a situation where a request needs to be made to a servlet and
this returns a result that must be used in a subsequent request.
Getting data from one test's endXXX method to another's beginXXX method
doesn't seem to be possible or at least it isn't very obvious how one
might do this.  Making two different requests (calls to servlet.doGet)
in the same testXXX method is very possible but how do you get at the
data returned from the first request in the testXXX method before
calling the second request?

Any suggestions would be welcome.

thanks,
Chris Marshall