From Laurent Duperval <laurent.duper...@microcell.ca>
Subject Re: Support for Weblogic 6
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:26:20 GMT
David M. Karr wrote:

>    Laurent> Laurent Duperval wrote:
>    >> I run and get this:
>    >>
>    >> file:../../build-cactus.xml:21: taskdef class
>    >> org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.RunServerTestsTask cannot be found
>
>    Laurent> Found it. Turns out commons.logging.jar wasn't properly configured.
>
>Could you elaborate on this?  I see the same problem when I move from 1.4.1 to
>1.5-beta1.

Well, my classpath didn't contain the common-logging.jar file in my
taskdef definition. I added it and the error disappeared. In order to
see what the real problem was, I had to run ant with the -v option.

Mind you, it's not logging yet but this particular error is gone.

<Laurent Duperval> laurent.duperval@microcell.ca

There are two rules for success in life:
Rule 1:  Don't tell people everything you know.