From Laurent Duperval <laurent.duper...@microcell.ca>
Subject Re: Support for Weblogic 6
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:43:39 GMT
Christopher Lenz wrote:

> Hi Laurent,
>
> you should still be able to use the Ant script that was included with
> Cactus 1.4 in the same way as before. WL is just not supported by the
> new Ant integration (the <cactus> task, mainly).

With 1.4, I had to create my own runservertasks task. Am I still
supposed to do this in 1.5?  This is what I had

    <taskdef name="runservertests"
        classname="org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.RunServerTestsTask">
        <classpath>
            <pathelement location="${fido.cactus.ant.jar}"/>
        </classpath>
    </taskdef>

I run and get this:

file:../../build-cactus.xml:21: taskdef class
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.RunServerTestsTask cannot be found

I'm sure I'm forgetting something here.

<Laurent Duperval> laurent.duperval@microcell.ca

MURPHY'S_LAWS_OF_COMBAT:
 18. If you are short of everything but the enemy, you are in a combat zone.