From "Anil Agrawal" <a.agra...@popnet.co.in>
Subject RE: Same session tests
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 05:27:55 GMT
No Martijn,

  I am just sharing my view.

  I found cactus very helpful in my jsp tag testing, servlets as well as
EJB'S.

  It is really cool tool.

  Every system has a scope of improvement, so as a cactus family member
I am

  giving my feedback.

With regards
anil

-----Original Message-----
From: Verburg, Martijn [mailto:Martijn.Verburg@NBNZ.CO.NZ]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 10:52 AM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: Same session tests

Hi Anil,

I am assuming that english is your second language (it is mine also),
but the way your post is worded makes it seem like that you are
demanding for functionality in Cactus.  As Cactus is a _volunteer_
project, this probably comes across as quite rude and you therefore may
not get the response you are looking for 8-).

Cheers,
	Martijn