From "Niket Anand" <ni...@noida.manystreams.com>
Subject Incuding Servlet
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2003 14:52:31 GMT
Hello All,
I have been using strutstestcase which is using Cactus framework.
I am trying to test for one requestURI which is defined in struts-config.xml. I have extended
the RequestProcessor in such a way that it is invoking two Action classes and including a
Servlet for the final complete processing of one Request URI.I am made seperate Testcase class
and trying to invoke or test that requestURI....It is invoking the two Action classes but
not able to include Servlet. Even though in actual scenario it runs well means when the request
is applied from browser then it execute both Action classes and include Servlet for that URI
but while invoking through TestCase class it is unable to include the Servlet.
May I know the reason behind that and the solution so that I can use Cactus in my scenario.
Waiting for ur reply

Thanks,
Niket