From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Exception File Not Found: ServletRedirector
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:14:21 GMT
This will not help. Can you please answer to the questions I have asked
(that's of course if you want us to help you :-))?

BTW, you should avoid defining a default constructor. Not neeed. And you
should also absolutely remove the try/catch. All errors will bubble up
in the junit test runner.

Thanks
-Vincent