From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Help in Cactus Test Case
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 08:41:16 GMT
The error says "Error 404: File not found: ServletRedirector". It means
you redirector is not set up correctly and cannot be access from Cactus
client side.

Please check the configuration tutorial on the cactus web page for
setting it up correctly.

You can test your redirector is set up correctly by using:

http://localhost:8080/webapp/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST

where "webapp" is your webapp context. Replace the port by the port
you're using.

<Note to self and to cactus developers>We should probably have an
AspectJ checking aspect that would call this URL once to verify that the
redirector is set up correctly and report a nice error message if not.
What do you think? </Note to self and to cactus developers>

Thanks
-Vincent

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.dispatch2_doTest(LogAspect.a
j(
> 1k):120)
>       at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.around2_doTest(LogAspect.aj(
1k
> ):1218)
>       at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(LogAspect.aj(1k):104)
>       at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractWebTestCase
.j
> ava:260)
>       at
> org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:133)
>       at
> org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:195)
>       at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>       at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
>       at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>       at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:131)
>       at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:173)
>       at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:168)
>       at

org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTe
st
> Runner.java:329)
>       at

org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRun
ne
> r.java:218)
>       at

org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRu
nn
> er.java:151)
> org.apache.cactus.client.ParsingException: Not a valid response
>       at

org.apache.cactus.client.WebTestResultParser.readRootElement(LogAspect.a
j(
> 1k):140)
>       at

org.apache.cactus.client.WebTestResultParser.dispatch29_parse(LogAspect.
aj
> (1k):101)
>       at

org.apache.cactus.client.WebTestResultParser.around29_parse(LogAspect.aj
(1
> k):1218)
>       at

org.apache.cactus.client.WebTestResultParser.parse(LogAspect.aj(1k):96)
>       at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callGetResult(LogAspect.aj(1
k)