From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: RE : Error using maven cactus plugin with StrutsTestCase and Weblogic 7
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 08:23:58 GMT

1/ Perform a CVS checkout of Maven (see
http://maven.apache.org/cvs-usage.html)
2/ Make sure you have Ant installed on your machine.
3/ Create a MAVEN_HOME env variable pointing to where you want Maven
installed
4/ type "ant -f build-bootstrap.xml" in the maven directory where you
checked out maven

For more info, see http://maven.apache.org/start/bootstrap.html

> Last question : what will be the definitive package for
> HttpRequestWrapper,
> org.apache.cactus.server or org.apache.cactus.server.wrapper ?

o.a.c.s

Thanks
-Vincent