From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Error using maven cactus plugin with StrutsTestCase and Weblogic 7
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:46:07 GMT
Hi Sebastien,

The easiest solution to solve your problem is to upgrade to a newer
version of the Maven plugin for Cactus. However, that may involve moving
from Maven beta 9 to beta 10 (from CVS at the moment) - This issue has
been fixed in CVS HEAD of Maven.

FYI, the issue is with StrutsTestCase/Cactus. Strutestcase is calling a
class that we had temporarily moved in a nightly build of Cactus (Cactus
1.5). The Maven plugin for Cactus is using Cactus 1.5dev, hence the
problem.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
-Vincent

Weblogic
> 7
>
> Hello,
>
> Precedent mail was in HTML... Sorry :-(
>
> Here is the thread :
>
> I've got a problem with maven 1.0 beta 9 cactus plugin :
>
> I have a Struts 1.1 webApp and a StrutsTestCase i'd like to run on
> weblogic
> 7.
>
> I've got the following line in project.properties :
>
> cactus.home.weblogic7x=C:\bea
>
> I've declared a dependency with strutstestcase in my project.xml :
>
>     <dependency>
>       <id>strutstestcase</id>
>       <version>2.0-1.1-2.3</version>
>       <properties>
>         <war.bundle.jar>true</war.bundle.jar>
>       </properties>
>     </dependency>
>
> When i run "maven cactus", my webapp seems to be correctly
"catus-fied",
> but
> I've got the following error :
>
>     [java] <2 juil. 03 18:31:43 CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer>
<000331>
> <Starte d WebLogic Admin Server "testserver" for domain "testdomain"
> running
> in Developm ent Mode>
>     [java] <2 juil. 03 18:31:44 CEST> <Error> <HTTP> <101018>
> <[ServletContext(i
d=7683425,name=cactustest,context-path=/cactustest)]