From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Where did org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase go?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 12:56:10 GMT
Hi Eric,

No worries, it is still there! :-)

jakarta-cactus/framework/src/java/share/org/apache/cactus/ServletTestCas
e.java

-Vincent

-----Original Message-----
From: EPugh@upstate.com [mailto:EPugh@upstate.com]
Sent: 08 July 2003 14:31
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Where did org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase go?

Hi all,
Sorry to keep pestering the list, but I am trying to come up to speed
with whats in 1.5 CVS...  My testcases used to extend
org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase, and I notice the samples in CVS do as
well..  However, I did a search through the source code after doing a
fresh checkout, and can't find the class anywhere!  It existed in
1.4....
Thanks,
Eric