From chad.preis...@aurora.org
Subject Re: java.net.SocketException & The XML page cannot be displayed (HTTP disabled)
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 17:24:39 GMT

I've gotten jakarta-cactus-13-1.4.1 running with both JBoss 3.0.6 and JBoss
3.2.1. I think 1.4.1 is newer than the 1.4b1 that you are using. To get
cactus to run with 3.2.1 I did the following.

 Replace the commons-httpclient.jar under JBoss with the jar from Cactus.

I don't remeber if I did anything special to get Cactus running on 3.0.6.
Hope this helps.

-chad

                      "Pranas Baliuka"

                      <pranas.baliuka@d        To:       <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      anet.lt>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  java.net.SocketException & The
XML page cannot be displayed (HTTP
                      06/03/2003 10:09          disabled)

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Cactus Users

                      List"

Hello,

I am very new user of cactus.
I tried to use Cactus jakarta-cactus-13-1.4b1 to test servlets in Jetty
(integrated with Jboss3.0.2)

I. java.net.SocketException for (https://.../ServletTestRunner?suite=XXX):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <testsuites>
- <testsuite name="lt.danet.ubp.alarm.action.TestListAlarmsCommand"
tests="1" failures="0" errors="1" time="0,44">
- <testcase name="testExec" time="0,34">
  <error message="Connection reset"
type="java.net.SocketException">java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168) at
java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:182) at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.readLine(HttpConnection.java:52

0) at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readStatusLine(HttpMethodBase.j

ava:1001) at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpMethodBase.jav

a:969) at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java:491

) at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:316)
at
org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientConnectionHelper.dispatch24_connect(HttpC

lientConnectionHelper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):163

) at
  </testcase>
  </testsuite>
  </testsuites>

II. Atempt applying with XSL (https://.../&xsl=junit-noframes.xsl). I think
it is bug.

Is it possible to use only HTTPS requests to invoke tests?

Ideas, comments, suggestions!

Thanks,
Pranas Baliuka