From rrbra...@aep.com
Subject I have a jsp that does a redirect, can I test the resulted redirected page?
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:31:06 GMT
I love your production but I have a question.

I have a JSP that does a redirect to another JSP.  I want to beable to
test that I did in fact get a re-direct.  I noticed in the Cactus logs
there was in fact a redirect, but I can't find any method in the
response/request/session objects that would return if this happend.

The HTML that I get back is the HTML for the JSP I am testing.

Here is a code snipet of the JSP I am testing:

<% userID = (String) request.getParameter ("user");
    if (userID != null) {
        userID = userID.toUpperCase ();
    }

    loginUser = ldapServices.findPerson (new String ("cn=" + userID));
    if (loginUser == null){
        loginUser = new Member ();
        loginUser.setDisplayName ("Undefined");
    }
    session.setAttribute (OMACProperties.SESSION_LOGIN_USER, loginUser);
    omacRequestID = (String) request.getParameter ("OMACRequestID");
%>

<%  if (omacRequestID == null) {
        if (userID.length () == 0)
            response.sendRedirect("TerminalErrorPage.jsp?msg=Anonymous
access to the OMAC is not allowed.  Please close the browser and log into
the network with a valid user ID");
        else
            response.sendRedirect("Menu.jsp");
    } else {
        if (userID.length () == 0)
            response.sendRedirect("TerminalErrorPage.jsp?msg=Anonymous
access to the OMAC is not allowed.  Please close the browser and log into
the network with a valid user ID");
        else
            response.sendRedirect("Update.jsp?OMACRequestID=" +
omacRequestID);
    }%>