From "Patrice Godard" <patrice.god...@laposte.net>
Subject XML test report generation
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:38:14 GMT
Hi, I installed Cactus and got my first test running happily within Tomcat.
I need HTML test reports so I tried out the ServletTestRunner with the  junit-noframes.xsl
stylesheet that just works fine.

Now I want to get this HTML test report generated on the client side, from an Ant task.

I tried to change the output format of the jUnit Ant task to "xml" but could not figure out
how to add the XSL stylesheet to the outpuf file.

I added the XSL declaration manually but it does not render the page properly.

Do I have to use the JUnitReport Ant task?

Any help is welcome.

Patrice