From "Mills, Theo" <theo.mi...@twc.state.tx.us>
Subject XSL Report
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 20:26:31 GMT
I've tried searching the archives, but haven't found an answer to my issue.

In a nutshell, I'm not finding the HTML Unit Test Results report that Cactus
generates using the XSL transformation (junit-noframes.xsl) very useful.
We've got a single TestAll TestCase class that combines the suites from a
number of test classes, each with a number of test methods. However, when
the report is generated all the methods from all the classes are crammed
together in a single HTML table without any indication of which test class
they orginated in. This doesn't seem to reflect the nested test case
hiearchy that I've heard JUnit is capable of.

Is this right or am I missing something?

Thanks!

-Theo Mills