From "FrancisJones, Richard" <Richard.FrancisJo...@NBNZ.CO.NZ>
Subject Testing local interface
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 23:22:53 GMT
Hello All,

I'm intending to use the Cactus framework for testing an EJB application
deployed on WebLogic. I have successfully used it to write and run a simple
unit test that calls an EJB via the remote interface. I have my unit tests
deployed in a separate war which has all the cactus jars within it. My
problem arises when I try to use the local interface. I had thought that a
servlet deployed within the same appserver should have access to the local
interfaces of the beans within another ear but this does not appear to be
the case.

So in summary my question is: What is the best way of using cactus to test
local interfaces?

Thanks,

Richard.

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.