From "Verburg, Martijn" <Martijn.Verb...@NBNZ.CO.NZ>
Subject RE: Runing Weblogic 7x from Eclipse plugin
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:23:12 GMT
Hi all,

I'm actually using the latest nightly build Eclipse plugin 8-).  Sorry for
the mixup there!

Cheers,
	Martijn

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Lenz [mailto:cmlenz@gmx.de]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 June 2003 10:00 a.m.
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: Re: Runing Weblogic 7x from Eclipse plugin (with Cactus 1.4.1)

Hello Martijn,

you don't seem to be using Cactus 1.4.1 or any kind of nightly build,
but rather some sort of a not-complete build.

Have you tried these
<http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2003-05-27/> ?

lib/client/@cactus.antintegration.jar.name@,
> however, the file @cactus.antintegration.jar.name@ file does not exist.
I'm

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.