From "Verburg, Martijn" <Martijn.Verb...@NBNZ.CO.NZ>
Subject RE: Runing Weblogic 7x from Eclipse plugin (with Cactus 1.4.1)
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 21:40:23 GMT
Hi all,

I'm looking @ the build-share.xml file and notice that the cactus.init
target:

  <target name="cactus.init" depends="cactus.echo">
    <!--Snip irrelevant stuff -->
    <!-- Initialize Cactus custom Ant task needed for running the server
tests -->
    <taskdef resource="cactus.tasks"
classpath="${cactus.antintegration.jar}"/>
  </target>

Has the taskdef resource of cactus.tasks, which references the classpath of
${cactus.antintegration.jar}.

However when I look @ the ${cactus.antintegration.jar} property:

<property name="cactus.antintegration.jar"
value="${cactus.lib.client.dir}/@cactus.antintegration.jar.name@"/>

I see that its value points to lib/client/@cactus.antintegration.jar.name@,
however, the file @cactus.antintegration.jar.name@ file does not exist.  I'm
concerned because when I run the cactus test it comes up with:

cactus.init:
     [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource cactus.tasks. It
could not be found.

And then a later target fails to to execute a task and the whole lot fails.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
	Martijn

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.