From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Need Help in testresult.jsp
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:17:04 GMT
Anil,

why don't you use Ant (or Maven) to automate the tests? Ant has a
<junitreport> task that generates reports very similar to those generated by
the ServletTestRunner -- but more powerful. As I said before, it includes
the ability to capture messages printed to System.err/System.out and display
them in the reports (in pop-up windows, IIRC). You can even send those
reports as HTML mails to your devs/testers if a test fails, using the
builtin <mimemail> task, etc etc.

IMHO, the ServletTestRunner is nice for playing around, but shouldn't be
used in more serious scenarios, especially with larger teams.

-chris