From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: How to test server side java without using cactus
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:30:25 GMT
Hi Madhusudhan,

Depends on what you want to test and whether you wish to write unit
tests or functional tests...

Although I haven't used it, I believe what exists in WSAD is what
previously existed in VisualAge: WTE = WebSphere Test Environment.
AFAIK, it creates simple test clients (functional tests).

FYI, there is an article by Sheldon Wosnick on how to use Cactus in WSAD
(search the news or reference section of the Cactus web site).

Hope it helpsm
-Vincent