From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: RE: Cannot check the output of a JSP tag
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:30:25 GMT

I haven't researched the subject but when I tried your test, I put it
just after the setBodyContent():

        tagContent = this.pageContext.pushBody();
        myTag.setBodyContent(tagContent);
        this.pageContext.popBody();

... and for some reason unknown to me it worked... :-) Not sure what
happened. I don't have the time right now to investigate further. If you
find the reason please do tell us.

> >But, the easiest is for you to use Cactus 1.5dev and use the new
> >JspTagLifecycle class as explained here:
> >

>http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/api/framework-13/org/apache/cactus/ext
> >nsion/jsp/JspTagLifecycle.html
> >
> >It really simplifies things.
> >

> I'll try it when a nightly build is available again.

I've upload a manual build on the nightly build area.

Thanks
-Vincent