From "Vahan Harput" <vhar...@chello.at>
Subject Cannot check the output of a JSP tag
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2003 21:44:54 GMT
Hi all,

I am currently preparing a presentation regarding Cactus in my company. As
an example of how to test a custom tag using Cactus I am trying to create a
test case for a JSP custom tag with Cactus 1.4.1 and WebSphere 5.0. My
problem is that I am not able to retrieve the output of the tag using the
WebResponse.getText() method within the endXXX() method since it does return
an empty string instead of the actual tag output. Therefore the assertion in
the last line of the end_FormTag(WebResponse response) Method in attached
TestFormTag class succeeds. I have also attached the class FormTag which I
am trying to test.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Vahan Harput