From Anton_Gr...@mn.man.de
Subject Antwort: RE: Please Help: Antwort: RE: Cactus 1.4.1 using WebSphere 5.0
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 12:59:46 GMT

Sorry for not being accurate enough.

No, I think this result is fine.

Even with specifying all the parameters I get a fine result (as I think)
which is a empty browser screen (in IE 6.0).

The Problem is I get a Error404 when running my tests from a JUnit-Task
against WebSphere 5.0 (exactly IBMHttpServer).

As I noticed there is no problem running the Task against a Remote Tomcat
4.1.18
environment and even no(!) problem directly against the WebSphere App.
Server using the
http-Transport Port (in my case 9081).

The problem araises when the requested goes to the IBMHTTPServer on Port
8080.

As Christopher Lenz mentioned it can be a virtual host problem. I have to
verify this.

So long - thanks for all your input.

Toni Grimm

Anton Grimm
MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
IDP - Software Produktionsumgebungen
Dachauerstr.667
D - 80995 München

Fon:       +49-89-1580-1054
Fax:       +49-89-1580-911054
mailto:    Anton_Grimm@mn.man.de
Internet: http://www.man-trucks.com

                      Michael Guyver

                      <michael.guyver@camelotinter        An:       "'Cactus Users List'"
<cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                      active.com>                         Kopie:

                                                          Thema:    RE: Please Help: Antwort:
RE: Cactus 1.4.1 using WebSphere 5.0
                      05/06/2003 10:51 AM

                      Bitte antworten an "Cactus

                      Users List"

> I receive an error 500 (Error 500: Missing service name parameter
> [Cactus_Service] in HTTP request. Received query string is [null].)
> which should be fine.

Do you mean you think you should be getting a different error message? The
message above is correct for the URL: you need to include the
Cactus_Service, Cactus_TestMethod and Cactus_TestClass parameters to
perform
a manual 'ping' of the cactus framework.